Friday, September 26, 2008

last lap

the day has finally arrived!

this is my last official day in the office, serving as youth and young adult pastor at Dayspring Assembly of God.
this past Wed was my last youth service with XLR8. we had 101 students and God was working overtime on the students!
we are leaving in 2 hours and 23 minuted for my last Retreat with the amazing students of XLR8!

tonight will be my last sermon . . . wow . . . it's all setting in.

the questions going through my mind right now:

did i do a good job?
did i give them everything i had to give?
will they continue to love God?
will they step up and lead?
have i given my best to God?
did i reach my potential?
what should i have done different?

i suppose someone could really stress about these questions. although i know i was not perfect and could've done better in areas, i know i poured my heart out and yielded to God. only he knows what will be the end result of our efforts.

i cannot wait to hang out with, love on, and enjoy each and every students this weekend at FALL RETREAT 08!

next time i write, i will no longer be serving Dayspring . . . thanks God for the blessing it was!

peace

No comments: