Tuesday, November 25, 2008

thankful

what i am thankful for this Thanksgiving:

(1) my relationship with Jesus - it's everything to me and all i really need!

(2) my wife - she is so amazing! i love her more today than i ever have!

(3) my kids - Annie, Kaitie, and Nash - they are creative, funny, and loving

(4) my parents and in-laws - i love them so much and appreciate all they do for us!

(5) my church - LifePoint - it's a great church with a great future!

(6) my friends - i have a lot - and i wouldn't trade 'em, well, most of 'em.

(7) my health - i have been able to avoid most major issues and i am 36 days away from
turning 30!

(8) my calling - still humbled that God uses me to pastor in His Kingdom!

(9) my everyday blessings - food, clothes, shelter, breath, abilities to walk, talk,
see, hear, taste, etc.

(10) my sports teams - they can be so therapeautic! Go Steelers, Bucks, Bulls, & Jays!

thank you, God, for all of these things! help me to recognize your blessings and to learn how to appreciate them even more!

No comments: