Saturday, November 15, 2008

almost

i think God woke me up this morning. as i lay in bed at 6:15am, i thought, if it is God waking me up 45 mins before my alarm is set to go off, i need to get up and spend some time in His presence.

so, i tip-toed down the stairs, and was just getting ready to grab my Bible when i heard that dreaded noise, i mean joyful
sound . . . little feet hitting the ground and a door opening and shutting. you guessed it, one of the arrows from my wonderful quiver was awake. this time it was Kate. up way too early for a 2 year old by the way.

well, i almost got a chance to spend some time with the Lord before the day hit full speed. i still plan to try. time to turn on the tv and see if i can pull it off. i will let you know. wait what is that i hear, a little boy ready for the day . . . ALMOST!

No comments: