Tuesday, May 27, 2008



(1) this video is pretty funny. we were out to eat and Kaitie and i were having a great time. i love my kids. they can be so much fun!

(2) we are back in Bowling Green after a pretty crazy weekend. i ate my fair share of cook-out food. i did enjoy some corn hole and got to read some. (current book = Fred Factor)

(3) Annie's 2nd piano recital was tonight. she was amazing as always. she is definitely our musical, artsy, creative one. i love that about her. she keeps things real and fresh.

(4) today, our church staff started the day with prayer and worship. i love the prayer focus Pastor Scott has brought to our meetings and our weekly agendas. he is a man of prayer and i proud to be serving with him! he is also having us share stories about our faith journeys. i must say, hearing the stories does bring a greater sense of connection amongst the staff!

(5) we are recognizing our high school and college graduates this Sunday in our main service. i enjoy these moments because the church prays for and commissions these grads as they enter the next season of life. i have had this happen to me several times in my life (high school and college graduations and ordination stand out the most.)

(6) i am so thankful for the Godly men and women God has put in my life. anytime i need prayer partners, i have several people i can turn to. knowing these people will seek God on my behalf and lift me up on prayer means more to me than words can explain. if you are praying for me and my family, thanks . . . a lot!

peace

2 comments:

Linzey said...

aww! katie is so cute!

The Mama said...

there is absolutly NOTHING like your own kid laughing! have a good one. -ellen