Thursday, July 10, 2008

marriage

today is my 9th wedding anniversary, so please indulge me as i brag on my amazing wife:

(1) amanda is special because she loves God and has a personal relationship with Him

(2) amanda is special because she has a great sense of humor

(3) amanda is special because she works hard to make our home a special place

(4) amanda is special because she is gifted in so many ways . . . music, preaching, leading, loving . . .

(5) amanda is special because she puts up with me every day

(6) amanda is special because she can be friends with anyone

(7) amanda is special because she likes all the sports teams i like and knows a lot about sports

(8) amanda is special because she has amazing patience when it comes to raising our children

(9) amanda is special because she prays a lot for me, our family, and our ministry

(10) amanda is special because she is amanda!

1 comment:

Chris Smith said...

Congrats on your anniversary, I pray all is well with you guys.