Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Taking a Stand

All across the nation, students took a stand for Jesus today. I cannot be more proud than I am of students who are not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ. I am clapping my hands and rooting on every student of XLR8 and others across the USA who sacrificed sleep & reputation to pray for their school today for See You At The Pole.

Even though my sleep time was shortened and I was nearly eaten alive by mosquitoes, I was thrilled to be standing shoulder to shoulder, hand in hand with teenagers who will change this world for Jesus.

I can't wait until tonight to hear the testimonies of what God did across NW Ohio. If you are reading this on Wednesday, Sept. 26th and it is not yet 7pm, you need to be at the XLR8 youth service tonight because God has something in store for you.

See You At XLR8!!

No comments: